Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Below
WordPress Tutorial Videos For Beginners
Here Is A Simple Overview Below On WordPress Site Menu Overview For Beginners.
1. What is WordPress site menu?
Your menu is the list of links that are typically displayed at the top of your
site. A menu makes it easy for your visitors to find their way around your site’s pages and other content.
2. How do I change the menu appearance in WordPress?
Head over to Appearance – Menus and click on the Screen Options button at the top right corner of the screen. This will bring up a fly down menu where you need to check the box next to ‘CSS Classes’ option. After that, you need to scroll down to the menu item that you want to modify and click to expand it.
3. How do I customize a menu in WordPress?
How to change my website’s menu navigation in WordPress?
1. To create or edit a navigation menu on your site, go to Appearance Customize.
2. This will open the customizer. …
3. To create a new menu, click on Add a Menu.
4. And then type a name for your new menu (this can be anything but should reflect the menus used or location).
In this video, we will explain WordPress Website Menu Overview For Beginners.
******Places you can get into contact with us******
Our Free WordPress Video Training Membership Website – https://www.wplearning101.com
DFY Niche Websites – https://www.dfynichewebsites.com
DFY PLR Products – https://www.dfyplrproducts.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wpcontentdiscov
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/JustDreamItMedia
#WordPressMenu #WordPressWebsite #wordpressforbeginners #wordpresstutorials