Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Below
WordPress Tutorial Videos For Beginners
Here Is A Simple Overview Below On How To Add A Menu To WordPress Website For Beginners.
1. What is WordPress site menu?
Your menu is the list of links that are typically displayed at the top of your
site. A menu makes it easy for your visitors to find their way around your site’s pages and other content.
2. How To Create a New Menu in WordPress
Within WordPress, navigate to the Appearance – Customize screen, then click on Menus. If you don’t have a menu set up yet, you can simply select Create New Menu to get started.
You’ll be given the option to name your menu and choose where it will appear.
3. How do I customize a menu in WordPress?
How to change my website’s menu navigation in WordPress?
1. To create or edit a navigation menu on your site, go to Appearance – Customize.
2. This will open the customizer. …
3. To create a new menu, click on Add a Menu.
4. And then type a name for your new menu (this can be anything but should reflect the menus used or location).
In this video, we will explain How To Add A Menu To WordPress Site For Beginners.
******Places you can get into contact with us******
Our Free WordPress Video Training Membership Website – https://www.wplearning101.com
DFY Niche Websites – https://www.dfynichewebsites.com
DFY PLR Products – https://www.dfyplrproducts.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wpcontentdiscov
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/JustDreamItMedia
#WordPressMenu #WordPressWebsite #wordpressforbeginners #wordpresstutorials